Google

28 February 2016

 

Quotes About Real Estate

Jarod Kintz
“I just bought a small condo overlooking the water. The water is in a cup, one floor below my unit.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title

Jarod Kintz
“I always keep a Ziploc bag in my pocket, and wherever I go I fill up my bag with dirt, because my goal is to be the largest land holder in the world by the time I'm 42.”
― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me

Jarod Kintz
“I bought a house in a depressed neighborhood. The prices weren’t low, but the people were all bummed out.”
― Jarod Kintz, $3.33

Michael Lewis
“In Bakersfield, California, a Mexican strawberry picker with an income of $14,000 and no English was lent every penny he needed to buy a house for $724,000.”
― Michael Lewis, The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine

Craig Ferguson
“When you need to borrow money the Mob seems like a better deal I think. 'You don't pay me back I break both yer legs.' Is that all? You won't take my house or wreck my credit rating? Fine where do I sign. Legs? Fine. You don't even have to sign anything. ”
― Craig Ferguson

Nancy Lynn Jarvis
“Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?”
― Nancy Lynn Jarvis

Jarod Kintz
“My shoes were all muddy, so before I walked in my friend's house I sprinkled grass clippings all over my feet and said, “Excuse the mess—I just stepped in real estate.” While the value of my words wasn’t like 2007 prices, it was still worth enough for him to let me in without making me take off my shoes.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible

Jarod Kintz
“I keep a large map of the world hanging above my bed. Everybody wants to own land, but I want to own the oceans.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

“I knew, as every peasant does, that land can never be truly owned. We are the keepers of the soil, the curators of trees.”
― Lisa St. Aubin de Terán, The Palace the Palace

Stephan Pastis
“I'm very harsh on real estate agents. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because of how the call every small house 'charming' and every run-down house a 'great fixer-upper'. Just once, I'd like them to show me a house and declare, 'This one's a piece of crap'.”
― Stephan Pastis

Jarod Kintz
“When you’re a cartographer, having to make maps sort of comes with the territory.”
― Jarod Kintz, A Zebra is the Piano of the Animal Kingdom

Jarod Kintz
“If I were the King’s official mapmaker, I’d also be the second largest landholder (after the King, of course). Would I own the land? Of course—just look at all the official maps.”
― Jarod Kintz, 99 Cents For Some Nonsense

Ariel Gore
“Settling other people's land is an American tradition.”
― Ariel Gore, Atlas of the Human Heart

Jarod Kintz
“I want a piece of apple pie so large I could wedge a For Sale sign in it and make all the real estate agents in town jealous.”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks

Jarod Kintz
“Your fork is my shovel. I eat real estate and I drink coffee.”
― Jarod Kintz, I love Blue Ribbon Coffee

Brandi L. Bates
“Quality sells itself. No hype needed.”
― Brandi L. Bates, Red Flags

Jewel Star
“Our home is our castle, our sanctuary, our haven of safety. It is where we can just be, create, and enjoy the pleasures of life. Jewel Star”
― Jewel Star, 7 MAGIC KEYS TO BUYING A HOME: What You Need to Know for Savvy Home Buying

Robert T. Kiyosaki
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.”
― Robert T. Kiyosaki

Jarod Kintz
“It has always been a fantasy of mine to drive a bulldozer. If I had a bulldozer, I could really build up my collection of dirt quickly. Lots of people collect dirt. Most people call them real estate moguls.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

“Minimalism is a way of living at the maximum of your potential.”
― Anastasiya Kotelnikova

Michael Lewis
The simple measure of sanity in housing prices, Zelman argued, was the ratio of median home price to income. Historically, in the United States, it ran around 3:1; by late 2004, it had risen nationally, to 4:1. “All these people were saying it was nearly as high in some other countries,” says Zelman. “But the problem wasn’t just that it was four to one. In Los Angeles it was ten to one and in Miami, eight-point-five to one.”
― Michael Lewis, The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine

“The top mistakes most agents make when speaking to a lead from the Internet and how you can avoid them. Most consumers see real estate agents as a commodity rather than a specialty good or service.”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“You too can laugh at money worries if you follow this simple plan! There is a saying that “all problems in real estate go away with enough leads”. While this isn’t entirely true in that too many clients creates a new set of challenges, those are quality problems to have!”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“Money Tree Lead System is essential for small business owners, entrepreneurs and create income by using techniques and tools”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“The CRM results are dependable and comprehensible and improve the development of your business. There are various reimbursements connected with the Real Estate CRM software. The danger in property management is abridged by using this software.”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“The Money Tree Lead Systems is a highly recommended system by their users, it is the simplest, fastest and most efficient system among other leads for those want to make money.”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“CRMs to increase the bottom line with Money Tree Lead Systems. Automated services, like CRMs, (Customer Relationship Management) are readily available and designed to improve relationships with customers, a core priority of all companies.”
― MoneyTree Lead Systems

“Never forget you are the successful product of a harsh universe; the simple fact that you exist, whence trillions of other organisms do not, is a mathematical miracle.”
― Matt Parker

“Your home, including it's location, is an inanimate physical construct. Despite this fact, this brick and mortar affects the outcome of your life more than any other physical object you will ever encounter.”
― Matt Parker

Jonathan Santlofer
“A year earlier my parents had moved us out of the city to a split-level on Long Island, their idea of the American dream, which meant it as now an hour-and-a-half commute via the 7:06 Hicksville to Penn Station every morning. (Dark City Lights)”
― Jonathan Santlofer

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?